Social Media Motivational Speaker
Leo Morejon is a successful marketing leader (Oreo Super Bowl Blackout Tweet, Guinness World Record (Facebook Likes) and educator (Iowa State University, West Virginia University), known for pioneering in real-time marketing, hosting the popular business podcast Build & Inspire, and leading large teams. Leo attributes his success to being a trusted adviser before anything else, and his client portfolio includes brands, agencies, and tech companies such as Travelers Insurance, Mondelez (Trident, Cadbury, and so on), Estee Lauder Companies (MAC, Clinique, etc.), Sysomos, and Havas. Leo Morejon is also an Influencer Speaker covering all aspects of influencer marketing.
His career began in the Emerging Media department at JWT’s New York offices, before joining the Brand Strategy and Emerging Media department at 360i. There he pioneered real-time social media marketing with his work on Oreo, securing the first social media Guinness World Record and the famous Oreo Super Bowl Blackout Tweet, among other notable campaigns.
Leo’s professional focus is on how the intersection of different technologies can be leveraged to support both businesses and people. The passion for this space led him to a position at global professional services company Accenture and leadership positions at Expion/Sysomos (enterprise SaaS social media management and research platform). He worked across marketing, change management, and sales. Leo secured millions of dollars in business from industry leaders such as Mondelez, Subway, and The Estee Lauder Companies and trained over 200 salespeople. He also spent time in sales and marketing leadership positions for artificial intelligence and blockchain startups.
Leo combines his marketing and sales knowledge to help people in all fields reach their full potential by speaking around the world, mentoring, consulting, blogging, and podcasting. Leo is also a social media and MarTech adjunct professor and teaches at West Virginia University and Iowa State University.
More on Leo:
- Social Media Strategies Summit, NYC (October 2019)
- Stukent Digital Summit, Online (August 2019)
- INTEGRATE – Morgantown, WV (May 2019)
- Talent Network – Guadalajara, Mexico (April 2019)
- UT Social Media Week – Knoxville Tennesse (February 2019)
- Real Time Summit – Chattanooga, TN (October 2018)
- Digital Association – Louisville, KY (October 2018)
- The Future of Work Powered by AI – Boulder, CO (April 2018)
- Drake University – Des Moines, IA (March 2018)
- Colorado Mesa University – Grand Junction, CO (February 2018)
- Interactive Advertising Bureau – Mexico City, Mexico (August 2017)
- American Academy of Advertising Conference – Boston, MA (March 2017)
- Sysomos Summit – Raleigh, NC (March 2017)
- Seton Hall University – South Orange, NJ
- Virginia Tech University – Blacksburg, VA