Influencer marketing speakers know the influencer marketing space very well and can be a fantastic addition to your conference or event. Influencer marketing is the term used to describe people on social media that have the power to promote an idea, product, or brand.
Our speakers focusing on influencer marketing are:
- Experienced Influencers: Speakers focusing on influencer marketing provide better content when they themselves have influence. Influencers can be nano, micro, macro, or mega.
- Brand Leaders: Influencer marketing from a brand perspective is unique and speakers of influence should be able to see it from a business and consumer perspective.
- Motivational Speakers: You want speakers of influencer marketing to be motivational and to inspire so they can touch your audience and keep people coming back to your marketing conference or event.
You need to have someone speak about influencer marketing at your event because influencer marketing is not going anywhere (source):
- 70% of millennial consumers are influenced by the recommendations of their peers in buying decisions. A survey conducted by Collective Bias involving 14,000 respondents in the US, reveals this influencer marketing statistic.
- The same survey reveals that 30% of consumers are more likely to buy a product recommended by a non-celebrity blogger. Consumers can relate more to these influencers and value their opinions more than that of celebrity influencers.